Killing Joke

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 14 19:38:42 EDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:26:11 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?q?Alan=20Linsley?=
<alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:

>I was puzzled by the opening & closing numbers too, but here's a set
>list for Bristol anyway -
>
>1. ? (opening number with violin)
>2. Requiem
>3. Total Invasion
>4. War Dance
>5. Blood On Your Hands
>6. Change
>7. Seeing Red
>8. Fall of Because
>9. Tension
>10. Death & Resurrection Show
>11. Kings & Queens
>12. Empire Song
>13. The Wait
>14. Whiteout
>15. Frenzy
>16. Pssyche (I think)
>17. ? <encore, with violin>

Thanks Alan- yup, this is the same as London. (Different order possibly?
I'm not sure). Whiteout was the one I forgot. Plus I always get Change and
Dominator mixed up (after all they are.. er.. not a million miles apart,
shall we say), but it was the former they played, not the latter as I said
originally.

One Joke album I have always avoided is Outside The Gate- as I understand
it this is is virtually a Jaz solo album, from a period when he was not at
his best psychologically, and no-one seems to have a good word to say about
it. I did buy the single "America" at the time and didn't think much of it-
anyone got any thoughts?

Nick