Love in Space DVD

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Wed Oct 15 03:33:10 EDT 2003

Got my copy today thanks to Andy G, and a review of it is on my site,
Starfarer's Hawkwind Page:

1.  Go to http://www.starfarer.net
2.  Click on the What's New link in red at the top of the page
3.  The topmost entry dated 14/10/03 contains a link to the Hawkwind DVD's
    page - click on this link
4.  It's the 2nd text box down on that page

Steve