OFF: Rare Cds

Thu Oct 16 10:30:14 EDT 2003

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Andrew Garibaldi wrote:

       <snip>

> Anything else ya want to know? - yes - it's ask Andy G weekend!!(lol) -and
> any questions about the lateness of the new Krel CD - well, at last minute,
> we found clicks on the CD master - more delays!! One day this will come
> out!!!

        Any news on that, by the way? I'm sort of anxious to see what this
turns out like, and while it's very decent of you to wait while my budget
reels from the resumption of part-time study, I also wonder what the hold
up is... Hope nothing too serious, yours,
                                           Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)