OT: Killing Joke Tour Dates

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Oct 16 12:23:19 EDT 2003

A ha!

Could that possibly be "The Jester" from the www.killing-joke.com Message
Board Forums?  The webmaster?  Is it Cliff?

I know there's some connection ...

If it's not Cliff ... the webmaster, "Jester", helped me get registered for
the message boards.  The site was having some PHP problems or something.

Very nice guy!

The webmaster wrote:
"I may be out on the road, but have to converse with Raven in the next few
days about it all. Sooooo....Maybe I will see ya in Milwaukee."

So ... putting two and two together here ...

The killing-joke.com web site links to PARALLAX1.

Regardless, that's great that your friend gets to go along on part of the
tour.

Hope to get to say hi to him, whoever he is!

Karen

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:40:20 -0400, Stephan Forstner <stemfors at PIPELINE.COM>
wrote:

>< Killing Joke Tour Dates snipped ... >
>
>A friend of mine is going to be working as a guitar tech on the US and
>Australian legs of this tour. Freak him and the band out by
>yelling "Parallax One" at the shows. That's the name of his band and no-one
>has heard of it - if BOC-L'ers across the nation yell it they'll wonder how
>the **** everyone knows it - you can visit the website at
>http://www.parallax1.com. Hasn't been updated in a while because his family
>is growing and taking up much time! If the sound samples work and you
>like 'em, buy some CDs too.
>
>Stephan

A ha!