Urban Guerilla

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 17 10:08:29 EDT 2003

I really don't like the one from Hawklords on weird 104 tape/cd. I think the
long Live 79 version is the best one of that song I have heard, apart from
maybe some of the bootlegs from that tour or Lyceum '80 which I was at
although quality may lack in some cases, sweet dreams!!

I have purchased my ticket nice and early for Astoria Xmas party, am looking
forward to catching up with some of you guys that night. Think that was
where I met you 2 years ago Mike?

Eddie.