BRAIN: Re:Brain Surgeons & One Eyed Bishops setlists ( sort of)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Oct 18 14:43:55 EDT 2003

Hi all, too tired to narrate any stories about this gig at the moment, but
just let me say that The Brain Surgeons rocked!!! Here's what I remember
about their set ( which is incomplete) and our own ( which is correct)

The One Eyed Bishops:

Smokestack Lightning
Washboard Blues
Sonic Attack>D-Rider
London Rocker
Hymie The Winey
Sect Appeal
Hurry On Sundown

The Brain Surgeons ( what I remember )

Dr. Music
Krakatoa
Cities on Flame
State of Emergency
Astronomy
Name your Monster
The Siege & Investiture of Baron von Frankensteins's Castle
Godzilla ( I had the fortune of being called up to the mic by Deborah Frost
for this one!!..Thanks Deb!)

Peace, Mike Burro

PS: I APOLOGIZE IF YOU RECEIVED THIS TWICE