NIK: Space Rock News - 19 August 2003

Tue Oct 21 11:16:43 EDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Andrew Garibaldi wrote:

> Also in stock this week will be the new "Greasy Truckers 2003" CD featuring
> four live tracks from Nik's Space ritual.net recorded at the event, plus
> tracks from Tractor, Guitar George, Kid Strange , all recorded at the event.

        I'm slow: what event was this? All the previous GTP events have
been in November so 2003's shouldn't have happened yet. Has Nik been
recordin in the future? Is this why Space Ritual's new album is taking so
long to emerge, because they forgot to bring it back with them? Enquiring
minds need to know... Yours,
                             Jon

--
                Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College, London
    jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk/ejarr01 at students.bbk.ac.uk
  "As much as the vision of the blind man improves with the rising sun,
       So too does the intelligence of the fool after good advice."
       (Bishop Theodulf of Orleans, late-eight/early-ninth century)