Windwos hawkstuff?

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Tue Oct 21 16:53:18 EDT 2003

Screensavers, wallpapers and Winamp skins...all free.  Correct URL is
http://www.starfarer.net and click on the Free Hawkwind Downloads link when
you get there.

Mike Parks' Wind Of Change site has another theme, different to the one
that Karen posted.  See http://www.mdparks.fsnet.co.uk/hw/windof/index.html

And I just added a link to a site that has 3 rather good Hawkwind
wallpapers, see http://mitglied.lycos.de/tmillin/classicrock5.htm

Steve