HW:Another HW Book?

Ian Abrahams mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Oct 24 13:58:45 EDT 2003

We were talking about Hawkwind biographies, and whether the one I am working
on should or shouldn't be self-published.

Eric thought
>Really, why is it that "indie" bands are considered gutsy and
>enterprising, but "self-published" authors merely desperate?

>Let's hear it for independent book publishing!

Whilst Arin noted:

:> IMHO, self-published authors tend to suffer fairly highly from what I
call
:> "lack of editing" ;-)

Well, I have a contract in my inbox that not only satisfies Eric's passion
for "independence" but resolves Arin's concerns about authors publishing
their own work.

Should be able to confirm/reveal all in the coming days. Watch this Space!

Ian