US Space rock

HAWKWINDED at AOL.COM HAWKWINDED at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 25 05:46:12 EDT 2003

Haven't got any cool plans for Halloween weekend?  Are you sitting around the
house waiting for the next Hawkwind or Ozrics tour??Check out some US
spacerock bands in Philadelphia, PA on November 1.  Bands go on at 6pm!  Bands
performing are:  Scattered Planets, Church of Hed, The Crime, Mikronesia, Mutation
Vector. Location:  The Rotunda, 4012 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA.Note the early
start time and note that it's FREE! Go to to these websites for more info: <A HREF="http://scatteredplanets.com/">
http://scatteredplanets.com</A> www.churchofhed.com

C-Yaaaaaaaaaa Dave