HW: Exeter 25th October

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 28 07:39:54 EST 2003

Yeah! I was there too and it was the Hawks on top form!! The venue was cool
and totally rammed with people intent on a good time. There was a great 2
piece band in the bar before Hawkwind came on and they were so good! Any
names?? Hawkwind came on at 10' Utopia started the ball rolling and it was
take off!! I nearly collapsed at one point the show was that intense. Sorry
to the guy in the wheelchair- I really didn't see you till it was too late!
that hasn't happened for years so I know it was an exceptional gig> I needed
to make up for missing the Dam gig after the festi ! We came down from
London and I want to move to Exeter! Lovely place! I not knockng Aurther B.
but it was good to see Dave and the gang singing the songs!! Thanks
Hawkwind!!