On the Road with the Brain Surgeons

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Thu Oct 30 21:20:25 EST 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:25:54PM -0500, ralph at macdigital-uk.com wrote:
> Read the illuminating account of how Dominique Berard got on when he had the
> wild idea of booking the Brain Surgeons for a 6-date French tour...
>
> http://www.macdigital-uk.com/tbs/features/domsdiary_031028/index.htm

Toooo funny!

>From the page:
> I went to the light board and did press the nobs and pushed
> strange buttons. At first I didn't have a clue what I was doing
> and then it was worse but that was not so bad see nobody
> complained :) !!!

Yup; been there :-)

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot