seeking late fall & winter tourdates: 11/28-1/14

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Oct 31 12:51:44 EST 2003

> The One Eyed Bishops and/or SLOTERDIJK are seeking northeastern/midatlantic
> U.S. tourdates between, November 28th 2003-January 14th 2004.

Try the Bop Shop in Rochester, NY. They showcase excellent folk, jazz and
eclectic bands throughout the year. I bet they'd be interested in booking
the One Eyed Bishops.

bopmail at rochester.rr.com

http://www.bopshop.com/

Brian

--
Brian Halligan
mailto:blackblade at bhalligan.com

"Bush told his senior aides Tuesday that he 'didn't want to see any stories'
quoting unnamed administration officials in the media anymore, and that if
he did, there would be consequences, said a senior administration official
who asked that his name not be used." --Philadelphia Enquirer, 10/16/03