OFF: Ozrics

Mark Lee mlee at LINNEYDIRECT.COM
Mon Sep 1 11:17:49 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Had a great weekend at the 16th Off The Tracks Festival at/near
Donington Park, Derby over the weekend.

Top of the bill Saturday night were Ozric Tentacles, who
played a blinding set, I was far too wasted to get the complete
set list, suffice to say it was all old classics, Sunscape, Sploosh
etc etc.  It's been about 4 years since I saw them and they are
still in great shape.

Other higlights for me were an Australian duo, drummer and acoustic
guitar only, name of Derrin Nauendorf, these guys were bloody
brilliant, if you get a chance go and see them !! they had the room
up for a standing ovation, which for the last band to play on Sunday
afternoon, a chill out and wind down day at OTT, was amazing.

Regards, Leo .