OFF: 100 Greatest Guitarists

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 3 07:29:28 EDT 2003

>>> RMayo19761 at AOL.COM 09/03/03 12:40AM >>>

what a manufactured, manicured, and meaningless list...
where's billy gibbons?

And nobody from Skynyrd?  How is it that neither ZZ Top nor
Skynyrd are in the rock hall of fame?  ZZ Top has been around over 30
years with the same lineup, and has always had a major label contract
throughout that time.  I defy anyone to name another group who can
claim that!

joe perry?------- brad whitford smokes him

You know it!  Haven't seen them lately [why would I?] but back in
the day, Brad always dusted Joe, at least the several times I  saw
Aerosmith in the 70s...

my teeth hurt.... this must have been a poll, please someone tell me it
was a
poll; that would explain the utter lunacy of this list,,, otherwise
it's a
politically correct, cross-genre, multigeneration-friendly,
dishonestly
constructed waste of time.
*ahem*

Yeah, we wouldn't want to omit some flavor of the day hacker who's
been playing for 8 months for fear of losing our already-nonexistant
street cred.  Man, getting old sucks, more so for critics than anyone
else, I suspect...

daslud lives

Long may his memory shine!  Good for him he didn't have to see
this list!

theo