OFF: Get a Whiff O' This (was 100 Greatest Guitarists)

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Sep 4 15:01:13 EDT 2003

Nick Medford wrote:

> the album I have
> doesn't seem to be mentioned here. I think it must be the "self-titled"
> one, although the presence on the cover of a large cartoon pig with a
> speech balloon saying "Get A Whiff O'This!" always led me to believe that
> was the name of the album.

According to the All Music Guide (let us all genuflect), Get A Whiff O' This
was Juicy Lucy's third album, released in 1971. There isn't any commentary,
but All Music gives it a two-star rating out of five.

Brian