OFF Andy Pickford and Paul Nagle

Craig Shipley mr_ship at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Sep 4 18:54:16 EDT 2003

Speaking of Paul Nagle, you might want to check this page out:

http://www.bogusfocus.com/jic/

(make sure you check out the mp3's!)

Ship

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of KevinSommers
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 6:26 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: OFF Andy Pickford and Paul Nagle

Since I'm assuming the Great North American Autumn Hawkwind Tour just isn't
going to happen this year, I'm going to check out a show by Andy Pickford
and Paul Nagle (known as Spank The Dark Monkey) at the National Space Centre
in Leicester on the 27th of September. Information here:
http://www.spankthedarkmonkey.co.uk/
and a review of their previous show with a sample here:
http://www.synthmusicdirect.com/ramayana.cfm
If there's any Hawkfans in the area who want to meet up (either for the
show, or just for a pint or whatever), I'll be arriving on the 25th and
flying back out the 2nd of October.

KevinSommers

"I remember a feeling of wanting more - a need for excess - an excess of
fuzz, dirt, density, frying, moaning, tongue-speaking, burnt motor oil,
white particles, rough mixes, and amnesia. There was a desire for those kind
of things, but maybe not necessarily a direct seeking of those kind of
things."
- Clint  Takeda