Spank the Dark Monkey

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Sep 5 01:22:16 EDT 2003

Damn - I'll be at the Space centre earlier that week but not then.  (Sadly,
I'm going as part of a conference on Safe Routes To Schools rather than to
see any musical extravaganza!)  :-(

(And I thought Beer Powered Noise Frenzy was a great name for a band - but I
take my hat off to these guys!)

;-)

Cheers,

Rich.

> Since I'm assuming the Great North American Autumn Hawkwind Tour just
isn't
> going to happen this year, I'm going to check out a show by Andy Pickford
> and Paul Nagle (known as Spank The Dark Monkey) at the National Space
Centre