OFF: ST-37 note...

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Sep 5 11:24:56 EDT 2003

Message from Scott Telles...FYI...

Oh, BTW, once there was a question about a particular
CD-R that I was talking about, but couldn't remember the
name of...OK, the title was (and still is, as a matter of fact)
"Nunavut."  Which I believe was once part of the Northwest
Territories, the other part of which was very nearly on its
way to becoming known simply as "Bob" until they decided to
not rename it at all.  And I am not sure about the history
of the Secret Society LP (ie., whether it was 'collected-up
outtakes' or what have you), but only that it seemed to be
released out-of-order given the particular style and also the
lineup of musicians being an 'earlier' one.

Grakkl (FAA), who thinks more people should play bass guitars
like rhythm guitar, and who's disappointed that BBC Prime
yanked off Red Dwarf just when I was starting to get into it,
with Kryton becoming the star of the show (IMHO)..."Rimmer,
Sir, don't be such a SMMMMEEEEE....HHHEEEEEEEEE...."

OK, *now* the message from Scott.
Hello all!
We wanted to thank all of you for helping us on our way on the tour this
summer. We had a great time, it was groovy, and we'll hafta do it again
sometime! Big ups to Eric Arn and Primordial Undermind, Bahrain, the Ponys,
Chris Davis, Bardo Pond, Pengo, Linus Pauling Quartet and all the other
bands that we played with and the swell folks we met who let us crash in
their spaces.
We also wanted to draw your attention to our wondrously updated website
www.st37.com <http://www.st37.com/> which is really looking sparkly and new
thanks to the expert administration of our webmistress, the fabulous Cathy
Ross, who has :
-added a purchase page separate from the discography where you can go to buy
stuff
-fully updated everything
added a guestbook (please come sign it!) and a counter
-posted new MP3s including two completely unreleased tracks unavailable
elsewhere
-stocked up the pictures and posters department
-made everything look bettah!
So, check it out if you get a chance. Thanks again for your support.
-yer pals at ST 37

PO Box 4962, Austin, TX 78765
<http://www.st37.com/>
<http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/434/st_37.html>