OFF: Great Bassists (was100 Greatest Guitarists)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Sep 6 18:44:22 EDT 2003

How could I forget Mr Pastorius??!  Major oversight on my part!

Hope the States is treating you well Nick - whereabouts are you?

Cheers,

Rich.

(And what did you think of The Bristols?!)  :-)