OFF: Twisted ****ing Sister - WAS: Great Bassists (was100 Greatest Guitarists)

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Mon Sep 8 22:33:25 EDT 2003

Couldn't help but think of that classic web page "Dee is Christina" when I
read this.

The page isn't "live" on line any longer but a copy of it does exist in the
Internet Archive Wayback Machine!

http://web.archive.org/web/20020803022642/http://www.deeischristina.com/proof.htm

Yes ... they spelled Snider wrong as Snyder.  It's still hilarious.  ;)