OFF: Great Bassists (was100 Greatest Guitarists)

DRider Farflung at COMCAST.NET
Tue Sep 9 09:14:18 EDT 2003

Doug,

Thanx for yet another articulate post!

I am wondering what you (and others) think of Paul Barker
and Peter Hook?

Also, please go ahead and tell us your thoughts about Phil Lesh
and the GD rhythm section. Sure, I am a fan of theirs, but I would
like to know your thoughts. Personally, I like the years 1972-1974
the best. Part of that has to do w/ them only having one drummer
during that time. Let it rip man. I certianly won't be offended.
We all have a right to our own opinions. Good or bad.
It's interesting to see how someone came to form their opinion.

Peace,