HW: Updates and Teazers

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Sep 9 15:14:36 EDT 2003

I cant see why they dont just tell us who this band is or if they cant cos
it hasnt been finalised yet not say anything at all till it has.

Also when they say a well known American psychedelic band do they mean well
known within our circles only or well known outside our circles?

Its great all these new DVD's and singles and stuff are being released soon
but is there any more new on the re-issues of QS+C, Warrior etc?

colm