HW: Updates and Teazers

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Sep 9 16:05:32 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rik Rx" <hw at CY-B.ORG>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: HW: Updates and Teazers

> Full details of our EXETER gig on October 25th will be on Mission
Control TOUR DATES

Heh - looks like I'm going to have to pay my relatives a flying visit!

Hi folks - bye folks - thanks for the bed - sorry I had to rush off to
the venue as soon as I arrived and didn't get back until after you'd all
gone to sleep and it's a shame I wasn't up in time for breakfast and now
I have to dash for the train - but hey it was great to see you.  Yeah -
it was a terrific show - a real shame you didn't come along - ok - sure
I'll catch up with all the news next time.    Bye now!
8-)
jill