HW: Fire - the Arthur Brown story

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Wed Sep 10 01:15:36 EDT 2003

This is a great new release from what I've heard of it!  My DJ friend,
Mark Krueger, played 3 tunes from it on his Planet Prog radio show that I
maintain the web site for:  http://claim.to/prog/pp090703.html
The show is archived in mp3 format to download!
Instructions here:
http://claim.to/prog/playlists.html

The "spacier" stuff starts with Metamorphosis from Switzerland at 51:50
into the 90 minute show.  Lots of Pink Floyd influences with this band.

The Arthur Brown is fabulous and so is the Zomby Woof!  Thank you Jerry
Kranitz of Aural Innovations for getting that to us.

I'm catching up on entering the last month of playlists but got this one
posted ASAP!

Enjoy!

Karen aka "Bubbles" the Planet Prog webmaster