HW: Updates and Teazers

John McIntyre mcintyre at PA.MSU.EDU
Wed Sep 10 08:08:27 EDT 2003

Henderson Keith wrote:

> Well, if it doesn't happen, maybe we'll never know, but assuming it
> will, should we start to guess and then see who was right?
>
> I'll start...Jefferson Airplane.  (It seems like it's been enough time
> since the last reunion that it's due any day now, minus Creach now though.)

I'm also on the Jefferson Airplane list, and based on the traffic there (Paul
Kanter posts frequently), there's not going to be another reunion.  However,
Jefferson Starship would be a good guess and a darned good pairing with
Hawkwind.  Kanter's got a darned good crew including Marty Balin at most gigs
and a female vocalist who does Grace Slick better than Grace could do nowadays.

John McIntyre
mcintyre at pa.msu.edu