HW: Band for US tour

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Wed Sep 10 06:00:14 EDT 2003

Hej,

I am guessing that this tour is refering to F7I, who have reformed with
Richard Franeki and have released a great space rock cd. There was talk of a
tour with F/i, Hawkwind and maybe Alien Planetscapes. I had heard only the
east coast would be covered but nothing was confirmed. I am just throwing
Hawkwind in here as I know the others were planning a tour.

scott

Ob CD- Free- Highway Remaster CD

PS: I have an extra copy of PXR5 on CD that I will part with for a decent
offer.