HW looking for Weird 8 on CD

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Sep 10 12:40:57 EDT 2003

Weird 108 was never released on CD.  I guess once you consider that
several tracks from it are (or have been) available elsewhere and the
overall recording quality of most of it wasn't too great it wasn't
considered worth releasing a CD release.  Shame, coz the Holland 67
(aka Famous Cure) version of Dealing With The Devil is rather good
IMHO.

AL
 --- JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM wrote: > In a message dated 9/9/2003 8:44:41 PM
US Eastern Standard Time,