Great Bassists (was100 Greatest Guitarists) - LONG!!

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Fri Sep 12 12:07:21 EDT 2003

William Duffy wrote:
> I was also fond of Roger Waters' Bass playing, particularly the way he
> could use one or 2 very simple but repetitive riffs (Sheep being a prime
> example), yet still keep me interested even when he was repeating
> himself!

        I believe that David Gilmour actually played a lot of the bass
        that you hear recorded on the Floyd albums, especially for
        Animals.  It explains a lot.

--
Chip Hart - Marketing                *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                       *  1 Main St., Winooski, VT 05404