Great Bassists and lefties

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Sep 12 12:22:29 EDT 2003

>and to put in a HW related comment, Snowy White, who somehow is
part of the Hawkwind family, but I've forgotten how<

I could be wrong, but did he appear on one of Steve Swindells' albums?

>P.S.  This Amon Duul II (c. 1969) DVD is set to come out in just a
few days, but I'm guessing it will only ever be released as a PAL
Region 2 DVD...so make sure you can play it before ordering.

Does anybody know what program (?) this is...or how long it is?
Or whether it's previously unreleased live music/concert?<

There was a Can box set a few years ago that had a video with it as
well. Anyone have info on that one?

William