HW: GIG INFO.......

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Fri Sep 12 19:17:46 EDT 2003

Unwaged?  Is this UK-speak for self-employed or unemployed?
Just asking.

Mark

PS  My consolation to not being able to attend this year's Hawkfest was
looking forward to November's tour.  Now that this fall's North American
tour won't be happening, please don't tell me that next spring's tour with
the mystery group won't be coming through New Mexico.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
Subject: Re: HW: GIG INFO.......

+ ++ + ++ STAR WARRIORS   +  +   +  + + ++

GIG INFO:

Hawkwind Play Exeter Phoenix Centre on 25th October 2003

<snip, snip>

Concessions are available to those who are unwaged, registered disabled,
under
16, students, over 60s, in receipt of family credit and Exeter Phoenix
Friends.
One complimentary ticket for every group of 10 people.