HW: A message from deep space

Rik Rx hw at CY-B.ORG
Sat Sep 13 06:49:45 EDT 2003

+ ++ + + ++ +STAR WARRIORS + +      +   + + +

FORTHCOMING RELEASES:

We will soon be releasing a single featuring Matthew Wright and Lene Lovich.... Also, at the end of September, Secret Records will be releasing
a DVD of the band from the last tour. Recorded in Newcastle, the DVD also features extras such as an interview with Dave, and a cover by artist
Rodney Matthews. HawkFest 2003 was also recorded, and may also be released as a DVD ! Also in the pipeline is a 2CD live release that was
recorded at Walthamstow 2002, at our Xmas party gig....... Also being released is compilation CD from Hawkfest 2002, and a compilation album
with other friends of HW........ Our gig at the Melkweg in Amsterdam, Aug 2003, was also recorded in 24 track, and could possibly make release
at some stage.....

Always tune in to Mission Control for the latest updates www.hawkwind.com

STUDIO ALBUM:
Our new studio album will have a cover artwork by artist Peter Pracownik, and as things stand, should contain the following tracks on release;
REALITY OF POVERTY, ANGELA ANDROID, LAND OF DREAMS, A LETTER TO ROBERT, CYBERSPACE, SUNRAY, DIGITAL NATION,
TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER, SPARKLES & SLIDE (Working Title).

It's possible/likely that more tracks may appear on the final cd.

+ + ++ + MESSAGE ENDS + ++ + ++