HW: Bob Calvert - marital status!

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Mon Sep 15 13:41:52 EDT 2003

http://music.lycos.com/pictures/fullimage.asp?QW=hawkwind

> however  in doing so he has also found references
> to "Bob's wife Jill".

That's the one I'd heard of (specifically, she's been mentioned a
few times here on BOC-L).

> i know it's a bit of a funny question but does anybody know what the score
> is here, was he married twice.

Guess so...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot