We need your e-mails to help gain momentum for The OEB/Brain Surgeons show in AC

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Sep 17 18:22:30 EDT 2003

Greeting friends,
Thanks to all for your continued support etc..

As many of you may already know, we are playing a very nice show with The
Brain Surgeons in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Friday, October 17th ( see
http://cellsum.com under tourdates for a direct link to McGuire's Erin Bar &
Hotel). We are hoping to set the city aflame with Rock-n-Roll that night,
and we need your help!

All you have to do is drop an e-mail enquiring about the show, ie, times,
admission, directions etc to:
ODDSMAKER7 at aol.com This is John the owner of the venue. We want him to know
he is going to be getting a great crowd, and we are asking for your e-mails
of support, in an effort to have him advertise the gig more heavily.

Also if you plan to stay in the hotel that night ( click on site link
provided above), you might want to start making reservations soon.

This gig is promoting The Brain Surgeons' 'Beach Party' album, and so you
can walk right to the beach if you want.

At this point The OEBs will be using a 4-5 person lineup, currently
consisting of:

Mike Burro: guitar & vocals
Jay Adcock: djembe
Jeff Berry: Bass
Greg Elwell: electric rhythm & lead guitars

We will be playing a mixture of OEB & SLOTERDIJK tunes, so you know you'll
hear a Hawkwind cover or two. The Brain Surgeons will be mixing their newer
material with Blue Oyster Cult classics, so this should prove to be quite a
fun show for all BOC/HW fans!!!!

Peace, Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
http://www.mp3.com/sloterdijk