BOC: Guster's Red Oyster Cult

RMayo19761 at AOL.COM RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 18 16:47:34 EDT 2003

In a message dated 9/18/2003 4:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> I suppose the writer is equating BOC with his
> youth and playing music without worrying about "changing the world."

reads like it's either a drug song or a suicide song to me; either way, about
resigning yourself to failure, or at the least, mediocrity. growing up and
accepting that your youthful dreams amount to nothing. sad!
bobm

"It's extraordinary how potent cheap music can be."
 -Noel Coward