HW: (Sorry) but it's another exclusive scoop

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Sep 22 06:45:33 EDT 2003

I'm sure that you must get hacked off with me seemingly always posting to
the list but the simple fact of the matter is that we seem to be forever
unearthing new material that i'm sure is of interest to all committed
hawkfans. so if you want to find out the real truth behind the Stonehenge
festival as well as how Alan Davey came to join the band then may i
suggest that you click on the following link, i have a feeling that it may
supprise a few of you!
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/stonehen.htm
there's 3 pages of info and photos in all, hope you find them informative!
regards
dave