Studio 22 ABC Australia

Marty Lawrence mlawrenc at AU1.IBM.COM
Wed Sep 24 00:18:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:50:18 +0800, William Duffy <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Don't know if anyone would know the answer to this question, but Studio
>22 is on TV again here in Australia. I don't know if it's a new series
>or repeat, so it may be worth checking in case the Hawkwind episode is
>shown again!
>
>William

It's a new series , it would be nice of them to repeat the older series.
It would be great if they also would show the missed songs -
brainstorm/Reefer Madness and Assassins of Allah, but maybe they're on the
cutting room floor.
I sent Dave a tape of the show when I flew over to the UK since he asked for
a tape of it, but never heard back from them if they ever received it or not.

I heard that Dave was given a tape of the show from the ABC but it had all
the show timing info etc , and was apparantly in mono.
Perhaps Kris can let us know if they did get a tape, since I guess thats the
only one that would have all the show.

BTW How many other Australian listers were there at the ABC ?

regards

Marty