HW:Another HW Book?

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Sat Sep 27 12:22:35 EDT 2003

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 08:49:54AM +0100, Ian Abrahams wrote:
> [...] my comittment to the
> people who spared me interview time is that I will self-publish if a
> publishing company can't be found to take on the project.

Or "do the indie thing".  Sounds so much nicer, doesn't it?

Really, why is it that "indie" bands are considered gutsy and
enterprising, but "self-published" authors merely desperate?

Let's hear it for independent book publishing!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot