[SLOTERDIJK-Pod] Monstermania Convention 2 nite!!!!! Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Sep 27 15:33:04 EDT 2003

The show was great!!!! I met with Neil and said hello to Dennis& Joe. I hope
to help bring the band back to the Philadelphia area in the not to distant
future..If you like intimate venues where you can really interact with the
band, then this was a dream come true..

Here are some of the tunes which I remember..

Astronomy
A long way to go
Godzilla
Don't Fear The Reaper
Wearwolves of London ( for Warren Zevon)
Halo of Flies
Black Juju
Eighteen
School's out

I'm sure there were a few more, but I just can't remember. I know that
Dennis Dunaway played the  main bass riffs to about 6 different Alice Cooper
tunes during his solo.

Once again you can find a direct link to BDS via the Mostermania site at:

http://www.monstermania.net