OFF: Re. More on new Doctor Who series

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Mon Sep 29 12:37:13 EDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 CWarburton at OAG.COM wrote:

:Subject: OFF: Re. More on new Doctor Who series
:
:> His name is Bill Nighy,
:
:Well, Helen sent me this today:
:********************************
:These are the current names re: above ...
:
:Bill Nighy
:Jonathan Pryce
:Richard E Grant
:Dame Maggie Smith
:Lenny Henry
:**********************************
:

Folks can also see Bill Nighy in the mostly-a-waste-of-time Underworld,
which is out now here in the US.

(Although, I did quite like Nighy in Still Crazy, I just don't see him as
Doctor material.)

Jonathan Pryce would be far too weird, particularly after seeing him as
the Master in Curse of the Fatal Death.

I don't know who I'm voting for.  I do quite like McGann, though, and if
you ignore the terrible, terrible movie, he has been doing quite a good
job in the audio adventures.

Just as long as it *does* come back on air.

Then, of course, I get to start harassing the UK folk for copies, as I'm
sure it'll be lagging before it gets to the US.

Arin
(ludicrously behind on list email)
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559