OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock & Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Apr 3 09:32:32 EST 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (April 3, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #102) and Drool Trough (show #7). Our
shows broadcast in RealAudio and can be streamed or downloaded. You can go
directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlist below.

[Almost] New in the Aural Innovations Mail Order Catalog:
Space Mirrors - "The Darker Side of Art"
Monstrous cosmic Space Rock on this brand new co-release from Andy G's Dead
Earnest label and Atomic Age Records. I don't have them in hand yet but the
CD's are in route from Space Mirrors honcho Alisa Coral from Russia. So drop
me a note at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com to reserve a copy and I'll let
you know when they arrive. Check out the Space Mirrors web site at
www.spacemirrors.com

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #102)

Space Mirrors - "Pale Ghosts" (from The Darker Side Of Art)
Jet Jaguar - "Future Martyr On Supersonic Waves" (from Billion Year Spree)
Greg Segal - "Black Cavern River" (from An Awareness Of Frameworks)
The Urania News - "Grip" (from Reform)
Kurt Michaels - "You Don't Say" (from Inner Worlds - part one)

DOUG WALKER TESTIMONIAL SPACE ROCK FESTIVAL SET
Alien Planetscapes - "Radiation King" (from Life On Earth)
Architectural Metaphor - "The Maker" (from Not Of This Earth: Sci-Fi Movies
Tribute)
Scattered Planets - "Das Andere Idyl" (from Andromeda Keg Party)
Church of Hed - "Rock & Roll Song" (from Church of Hed)

Ozric Tentacles - "Toka Tola" (from Spirals In Hyperspace)
The Pyramids Of SNAFU - "Beyond Belief" (from Alternative Present)
Moon Violet - "The Sun The Moon And 11 Stars" (from The Moon Drips Into A Clock)
Points Of Friction - "In The Realm Of Nothing Whatever" (from Sackcloth and
Ashes)
Magnasparagus - "Turtle Stew" (from One More Frog)

Drool Trough (show #7)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can
reasonably have time to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that
doesn't fit neatly into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is
game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the next you will hear
completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade musicians and
teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Hands Of Time - "The Fish Song" (from I Am A Hideous Monster)
Arms Of Kismet - "Karma Never Forgets" (from Eponymous)
Greg Segal - "Moist Earth" (from An Awareness Of Frameworks)
The Floydian Propulsion Project - "Two Suns In The Sunset
(Electropsychedeliatric Blitzkrieg) Mix" (from The Floydian Propulsion Project)
Romislokus - "Being In A Plastic Box" (from Trans Aviation Pilots)
Thraft King - "Space Stoned Thing" (from The Rockypee)
NYC Reggae Collective - "Nuclear War" (from AlieNation)
The Stoneage Hearts - "Kimberly" (from Turn On With The Stoneage Hearts)
Ground Level Organization - "Flying Pasty" (from The Ample Sampler)
Powerflow - "Memories Of You" (from Six Tracks Of Headfoam)
Art Of Burning Water - "The Well (because we are)" (from The Combined
Stupidity Of Spiteful Men)
Chris Snidow - "Orleans" (from ?Daughter Of God' Joan Of Arc)
Kim Fowley - "The Dog Next Door" (from Adventures In Dreamland)
Green Circles - "Knee Jerk Reaction" (from Brass Knobs, Bevelled Edges (And
In 23 Different Positions)
Joshua Charles - "Bees ?n Chocolate" (from Being In The Energy Funnel)
Madeline Minx - "Unleash" (from Unleash Your Soul)
Dreadnaught - "Fanfare For A Losing Team" (from Musica en Flagrante)
The Flexible Flyers - "Church Of Dreams" (from Church Of Dreams)
Anthony Marcus - "Vertigo" (from Distant Lands)
Sven & Karen - "Take Me There PT.II" (from Here We Are, There We Were)

http://Aural-Innovations.com