Off- 21st Century Schizoid Band

Gary Davis artshop at ARTIST-SHOP.COM
Tue Apr 6 07:37:31 EDT 2004

At 05:00 AM 4/6/04 -0400, Jason wrote:

>At 11:58 PM 4/5/04 +0100, you wrote:
>>Not sen them but the two latest live CD's are quite stunning.
>>Andy G.
>Is CD services carrying 'em? If so, how much? :)
>
>Jason

And for those in the US (or anywhere really) you'll find all three 21st
Century Schizoid Band CD's at The Artist Shop on our Burning Shed page
<http://www.artist-shop.com/burningshed>.

Of the three releases, particularly noteworthy is 'Live in Italy' as it
includes a brand new studio track called 'Catleys Ashes.'  I thought it was
quite good and if it's indicative of what new material can come from this
band, then I'm all for it!!!

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop at artist-shop.com
phone: 877-856-1158, 330-929-2056          fax:330-945-4923
              INDEPENDENT PROGRESSIVE MUSIC!!!