OFF: Re (#2): CD's I bought today

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Wed Apr 7 07:24:38 EDT 2004

At 03:52 07.04.04 -0700, you wrote:

>*Iron Maiden - "Wildest Dreams" CDS
Iron Maiden luckily still being a quintessential UK band as true to their
older NWOBHM anthems as ever, as opposed to Monster Magnet's later
Ultra-American spacerock (compared to their earlier east-European style UG
psych) for example. Metallica were probably never again quite as good or
heavy as "The Black Album".

Chr.
"I showed up at Bogstad Camping in May of '99 as Michael Moorcock's
Warhorse in Iran, on the embassy telephone and radio Luxembourg, and was
painfully crucified as The Jehovah"