HW: Re: how many Hawkwind shows have I seen?

Elkhunden National christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Thu Apr 8 03:45:02 EDT 2004

At 16:58 07.04.04 -0700, you wrote:
>Only twice it seems... or was it three times? If you count spinoffs?
>
>Look below....
>
>1. Alaska, Oslo, 1991: Lineup: Dave Brock, Alan Davey, Richard
>Chadwick. Support: Diamond Dogs. (on this show I went alone)
>
>2. The Limelight, NYC, 1995: Lineup Ron Bastard, Dave Brock, Alan
>Davey, Richard Chadwick: Support: Finally Balanced, Braindance and
>more. (on this show I brought Larry Bonforte)
>
>...and a third one if you count spinoffs:
>
>(3. Molotow, Hamburg, 1998: Lineup Nik Turner, Knut Gervers as Robert
>Calvert and Kenneth Magnusson w/The Moor). (on this show I went with
>Scott Heller)

PS I had to correct the name of Kenneth Magnusson becauseI had written a
different last name.

On a side note the first time I got well stoned was in 1986 at age 14 and
and I started buying my own hash at age 18 at SubPub or Møllers in Oslo, a
city which I used to know so well because lived there all my life. I got my
first bowl in 1992 in the East Village in New York City but that is a whole
other story...
The core of the subject is of course what is playing rite now on my stereo,
namely----

NP: Turbonegro - "Never Is Forever" (being a CD which captures urban Oslo
in the early-mid 90's so very well... echoing my glory years in the
basement I lived in at Hafrfjordsgt. on the posher Embassy side of Oslo in
a Townhouse under my parents... as hash-Dracula!)