musings on "Alien 4/"Love In Space" 1995/1996...

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Tue Apr 13 22:35:07 EDT 2004

At 23:59 13.04.04 +0930, you wrote:
>I've got Allieen 4 both on digi and Jewel case and love in space in digi.
>I'm pretty sure the jewel allieen 4 is ebs not griffin

I swear the whole truth that I only had the *original* UK *digipak* version
on Emergency Broadcast System which, IMO, was far more stylish than any
jewel case US version would have been. Like an LP, cardboard only. I swear
a holy oath that I only had the UK digipak version but yet I am blacklisted
in Hawkwind fandom for mentioning the US version of "Alien 4" because then
I would be a wannabe!

thanks for your support!!
Chr.

>I thinks its an awesome album and the music is hot hot hot - good album to
>listen to whilst stoned - SORRY KIDS and remember - dont say say NO to
>drugs..... say no thank you (its more polite)

Yes it quite the druggy little digipak! Great booklet with great artwork...

Chr.