OFF: todays bargain CD purchase

Christian christian.eric_mumford at CHELLO.NO
Tue Apr 13 23:07:36 EDT 2004

..namely the remaster of Motörhead's "On Parole"- it must be the second
time I have this version, I also had the s/t one with similar tracks but I
sold that too. "On Parole" is punkier and not as muddy sounding. I also got
Entombed's "Same Difference" (1998), which IMO isn't that great with a
bundle of straight non metal influences except "20/20 vision" which is
strangely similar to the song "Motorhead". Anyway, I got both these on a
twofer deal of 100NOK (about $14 for both CD's)

Chr.