todays bargain CD purchase

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Tue Apr 13 20:10:06 EDT 2004

Much as I hate to agree with Christian, he's right y'know.

Get the vinyl version on United Artists with the white sleeve - don't bother
with the re-released version that has a photo of the Lemster on the front
and the words in a garish yellow and orange.  Get the real thing.

The version of Motorhead on it is the definitive version.

No arguments.

;-)

Cheers,

Rich.