OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken Experience and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Apr 18 12:09:06 EDT 2004

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (April 18, 2004): We've just uploaded new shows from The
Kozmik Ken Experience (April 2004) and Drool Trough (show #8). Our shows
broadcast in RealAudio and can be streamed or downloaded. You can go
directly to the Radio Shows page at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html. See the playlist below.

The Kozmik Ken Experience (April 2004)

Motorpsycho - "For Free" (from Phanerothyme)
Alpha Omega - "Reefer Madness" (from Daze Of The Underground: A Tribute To
Hawkwind)
Orange Seaweed - "Pictures In The Sky" (from Hot Smoke And  Sassafras)
Group 1850 - "We Love Life (Like We Love You)" (from 1967-1968)
Jungle - "Slave Ship" (from Love, Peace and Poetry) 19:50-25:10
Alchemysts and Simeon - "Psychotropic  Over Modulation" (from Simeon and the
Alchemysts)
Dose Hermanos - "Black Lightning" (from Dose Hermanos Live)
Sacktrick - "Penguins On The Moon" (from Penguins On The Moon)
Acid Mother's Temple - "Planet Pussy Virgo" (from St. Captain Freakout and
the Magic Bamboo Request)
Autosalvage - "Autosalvage" (from Autosalvage)
Acid Mother's Temple - "You Know You're Only Dreaming" (from Daze Of The
Underground: A Tribute To Hawkwind)
Nifty Eagu and the Glo-Pilots - "Eternity, Indecision and Death" (from First
Last)

Drool Trough (show #8)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. We created Drool Trough for two reasons. First, we receive far
more submissions at Aural Innovations than we can
reasonably have time to review. And, second, we get a lot of cool music that
doesn't fit neatly into our more theme oriented radio shows. Anything is
game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the next you will hear
completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade musicians and
teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Arthur Loves Plastic - "Don't Push" (from Savage Bliss)
The Bitter Little Cider Apples - "Butter Face Down" (from Further Adventures
of The Telepathic Explorers)
The Flexible Flyers - "Full Of Light" (from Church Of Dreams)
Greg Segal - "Robopath's Night Out" (from Standard)
Grayson Wray - "Pure Delight" (from Picasso's Dream)
Simply Saucer - "Instant Pleasure" (from Cyborgs Revisited)
The Unintended - "The Light" (from The Unintended)
Flesh Resonance - "Illuminance" (from The Feast Of Shadows)
The Honey Palace - "Me-Oh-My" (from Have You Seen Love?)
Cucumber Farmer - "Tivoli" (from Beyond)
Astro Can Caravan - "Meteor Shower Gel" (from preview CDEP)
Charles Rice Goff III & Don Campau - "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying"
(from Re-Upholstered Vinyl)
Eric Matchett & Charles Rice Goff III - "Bland And Stewed" (from Coo Sticky)
Transient - "One Riff Jam" (from Transient)
Bruce Atchison - "Do Something!" (from Darkness Path)
Elegant Doormats - "Sidewalks Blister" (from Yesterday Box)
The Rick Ray Band - "The Casualty Score" (from Night Of The Living Dedicated)
A.G. Carinae - "Blue Universe" (from Music To Listen To In The Dark)
Wobble Jaggle Jiggle - "We Are The Human Beings" (from It Came From Nowhere)
Babylonian Tiles - "Electrified Eyes" (from Teknicolour Aftermath)

http://Aural-Innovations.com