More on Norwich Last Night

MiChAeL "aLiEn DrEaM" bLaCkMaN michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Mon Apr 19 19:51:46 EDT 2004

I'd rather the human tounge for two reasons

1) dogs and cats lick their backsides with their tounges

2) If a chick (sorry - fair maiden) is licking your hand every time you
change gears..... say no more..... wink, wink.