BOC in the UK

Chris Allen beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 21 13:30:57 EDT 2004

Does anyone have contact details for the three venues BOC are playing in the UK in June - the Astoria in London, the Brook in Southampton or the Robin2 in Wolverhampton, so I can see about buying tickets & where the nearest airports are?

When I finally got the photos developed that I took last year in Glasgow I found that the entire film was mush, no photos taken at all but all the film exposed, so I'll have to fly to England to see a show to take more photos.
Or that's my excuse.

---